Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife


Baby Catcher:  Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by Peggy Vincent

I absolutely loved this book! If you are interested at all in babies, birthing, home births, or just what the human body is capable of....or if you just want some mind-blowing stories, this is a must-read!  Seriously, the things this woman has seen and done are fascinating. You'd almost think it was fiction, but I don't think anyone could make this stuff up! Peggy Vincent really has run the gamut, and I found her quite an inspiration.  

This is one of my more favorite non-fiction bookies, and I'm going to put it up there with my fav. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.  So if you are in the mood for some non-fiction, some of which verges on hippy, grab these two books and get comfy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment